Wal-Mart Pharmacy Complaint
Getting Refill - PRESCRIPTION
1. - Call in a prescription 2 days ahead of time only to be told that it hasn't been filled yet when I go to pick it up. This has happened several times and on ALL TYPES of medicines. (Not Just Narcotics)
2. - Tell me they won't refill a prescription because it hasn't been 30 days yet. (With a hand written prescription from the doctor that I was going to pay cash for.)They said it is there policy!
3. - Waiting in line that is 2 or 3 isles long and only 1 cashier working the register.
Walmart may have good prices but the rest of the service stinks. The employee's all look like they don't want to be there and who blames them with everybody complaining.
If things don't change I am going back to Rite Aid as they do price match!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Wal-Mart Pharmacy reviews
- wal-mart pharmacy
- Walmart pharmacy
- dallas, last straw with incompetence.
- Walmart pharmacy should be investigated
- photo id for clonazepam
- Walmart Supercenter #1430
- Walmart Pharmacy miss filled Rx - SE 192nd Ave Vancouver, WA
- Where do you get these people????
- Worse Customer Service I've seen!! (Store #3145)
- Palatine Illinois Walmart Pharmacy
- Poor service
- Walmart pharmacy in Springbille Utah are not very educated
- hateful people
- Cant get fax number right for my Dr. Office
- Refill Bay
- Walmart pharmacy
- Go Phone refill
- no one cares
- Pharmacists think they're Doctors!!!!
- bad customer service got even worse after the complaint
- Walmart Pharmacy is so irrisponsible on refills
- HP Officejet 4620
- horrible service
- ignorant and poor quality staff
- bad attitude
- McDonalds customer service No refills on any Tea drinks
- Rite aid offensive
- CVS Caremark Will Steal from YOU!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you